Control of uniform sugar breakdown during the fermentation of grape must into wine contributes significantly to the formation of good flavours and the avoidance of sluggish fermentation. The new FG-2 unit measures the CO2 discharged by fermentation gas, both safely and reliably. It provides the fermentation management system with a high-quality measuring signal. Tank capacities of 1,000 to 20,000 litres can be achieved with the same unit, due to a high level of measurement dynamics. The associated database-supported WMA 5.0 (Wine Maker’s Assistant) software allows you to divide the fermentation process into sections, designing and documenting it in a very individual manner to reflect oenological considerations.
- Integrated mass flow sensor with greater measurement dynamics and accuracy
- Suitable for vessel capacities of 1,000 to 20,000 litres
- Used in same manner as common fermentation tube with water filling and gurgling
- Signalling of flow rate and error status via LEDs
- Fermentation tube and sensor element can be washed with water and cleaning solution
- Maintenance-free and long-term stability