This battery LED tubular lamp can be used as both a mobile and stationary light. It can be secured in the workplace using the extendable and rotatable suspension hook. Moreover, it can also be attached in different positions to ferromagnetic metal surfaces using its three integrated magnets. The device can be used outdoors and in a wet environment, thanks to its innovative design. In addition to the main light at the front, an additional spotlight in the cover enables a variety of operational applications. The NEPTUN wPAD charging pad set is required to charge the NEPTUN wLUX lamp (order separately).
- Handy – robust – light
- IP68 watertight (lamp)
- Wireless and contactless magnetic field battery charging,
therefore: no contact corrosion/soiling/wear
- High luminosity (6 power LED): 55… 500 lumen (dimmable)
- Additional spotlight in cover: 300 lumen
- Powerful lithium-ion battery: 3.7V / 2,600mAh
- Operation time of main light / spotlight: approx. 3 or 10 hrs. / 9.5 hrs.
- Charging duration: approx. 4.5 hrs.
- LED charge indicator for signalling battery charge status
- Pivoting foot with holding magnet
- 2 powerful holding magnets at rear of lamp
- Battery without memory effect
- No deep discharging, as deactivation
- Battery reactivation following long period of non-use
- Scope of delivery: lamp
- Operating instructions DE – EN – FR – IT – ES