The new barrel cooler combines a flexible stainless steel cooling hose with a fermentation control system to form a compact unit. The unit is placed directly on a wooden barrel or tank and connected to the cold water circuit via a connection system. The previous setup time required for connecting individual units together is dispensed with as a result. The integrated unit carrier forms the basis for the bracket of the control unit, plug and cooling hose. The immersion shaft sleeve firmly connected to the unit carrier takes care of integrated temperature recording and stabilises the complete unit.
- Hose material stainless steel (1.4404), AISI316L, polished surface
- Max. operating pressure 6 bar, test pressure 10 bar
- Sturdy unit carrier with suspension hooks made of stainless steel (1.4301)
- Integrated silicone FDA fermentation plug (2 sizes)
- Integrated fermentation tube attachment with insect protection filter
- Flow/return flow connections via GK couplings