Temperature control processes in the beverage industry are subject to increasing requirements in terms of eco-friendliness and quality. The latest generation of cold water chillers for small companies is characterised by a high degree of energy efficiency and reliability. Designed for indoor installation, these systems have a finned tube coil evaporator and a non-ferrous water circuit. A variety of accessory kits for the hydraulic circuit simplify connection to the consumer network.
- Water temperature (discharge): 0… 30 °C (glycol brine lower than 5 °C is required!)
- Glycol-resistant centrifugal pump (non-ferrous): approx. 3 bar available pressure; pressure gauge on discharge/flow
- Insulated plastic water tank with level monitor
- Evaporator immersed in the atmospheric water tank
- Refrigerant: R134a (MT-MINI-03) or R410A (MT-MINI-05-10)
- Ambient temperature: 5… 45 °C
- Power supply: 230 V/1 Ph/50 Hz (+/- 10%)